| Important Information
Purchase your Cure Bowl Tickets HERE!
Panther fans are urged to purchase tickets from Georgia State’s allotment for several very important reasons, including:
- Tickets purchased through Georgia State directly supports Panther athletics and student-athletes.
- Purchasing tickets through Georgia State’s allotment guarantees that your group will be seated in the official Georgia State seating block(s).
- Purchasing tickets through the University’s allotment positions Georgia State for future postseason opportunities by establishing a tradition of strong bowl participation by our fan base.
- Can't make it to the game? Purchase a military donation ticket and we will donate it to the Veterans Ticket Foundation.
- Clear Bag Policy: To provide a safer environment for the public and significantly expedite patron entry to Camping World Stadium, a ‘clear bag’ policy will be implemented. This policy limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the stadium. We strongly encourage patrons to not bring any type of bags, but have outlined which types of bags are permissible. Click here for full policy.
- Visit www.CureBowl.com for more information.
- Panther Athletic Club members and football season ticket holders receive first priority.
- Ticket allocations will be determined by availability and Panther Athletic Club Priority Points.
- All children who have reached their second birthday by the date of the game require a ticket for entry.
- Georgia State tickets will be located on the West side of the stadium, Sections 135-147.
- Gates open at 1:30 p.m. (once admitted to the Camping World Stadium, you may NOT leave and re-enter the stadium)
Student Ticket Information
- Georgia State student tickets can be purchased via the Student AccountManager. Student tickets are located in the $25 Endzone price level.
- Tickets can also be purchased in person at the Georgia State Stadium Ticket Office or by calling 404-413-4020.
- All student tickets will be picked up at Will Call. Students wishing to sit togther must arrive and pick up their tickets at the same time.
|Panther Fan Bus|
The Panther Fan Bus offers FREE round-trip transportation from Atlanta to Orlando. Buses leave from the Red Lot at Georgia State Stadium early Saturday morning and return after the game. A detailed itinerary will be emailed to registrants the week of December 11th.
Register for the Fan Bus HERE.
*Deadline to register is Sunday, December 10th at 11:59 p.m.*
Sunday, December 3: Bowl announcement and tickets go on sale.
Sunday, December 10: Deadline to order tickets and receive priority seating. Orders placed after this date will be allocated by time of purchase.
Sunday, December 10: Deadline to order tickets and receive them via UPS. Orders placed after this date will be available for Will Call only.
Friday, December 15: Last day to order tickets through the Georgia State Ticket Office.
Parking is available for $20 and can be purchased in advance HERE.
Parking permits are subject to additional fees on Ticketmaster.com.
Game day parking costs $25 (cash only) and subject to change based on demand.
Parking lots open at 9:30 a.m. on game day.
|Will Call Information|
Atlanta, GA - Will Call
Location: Georgia State Stadium Ticket Office
When: Tuesday, December 12 - Wednesday, December 13 (9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
Orlando, FL - Hotel Will Call
Location: Loews Portofino Bay Hotel - Foyer/Fountain Area (5601 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819)
When: Friday, December 15 (1:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.)
Orlando, FL - Georgia State Tailgate Will Call
Location: Camping World Stadium - Tinker Field (Corner of Tampa Ave. and Church St.)
When: Saturday, December 16 (12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
Orlando, FL - Bowl Game Will Call
Location: Camping World Stadium - Center entry roll-up gate in the north endzone between Gates A and F.
When: Saturday, December 16 (1:30 p.m. - halftime)
Call the Georgia State Ticket Office at (404) 413-4020 (M-F, 9am - 5pm)
Send tweet to @GSUTicketOffice