DATE: Saturday, September 8, 2012
Nash Farm Battlefield Park
100 Babbs Mill Rd., Hampton, GA. 30228
8:00 a.m. Packet, number, and chip pick-up
9:00 a.m. Women's 4K race
9:30 a.m. Men's 6K race
11:00 a.m. (approx.) Awards
TEAM STEPS TO REGISTER AND ENTRY INTO MEET: see "Meet Entry Instructions" above
UNATTATCHED/INDIVIDUAL STEPS TO ENTER MEET:
Send an email to Coach England with your interest to compete: email@example.com
Entry fee: $15 due at packet/number pick-up at 8:00am. No pay, no play
Wednesday September 5, 2012 at 11:59pm
- $75 per team / per gender; payable at packet pickup
- $150 for combined men's & women's teams
- Unlimited runners per team
- $15 for Unattached/Individuals-due at packet/number pick-up at 8:00am. No pay, no race
DIRECTIONS: (from Atlanta)
I-75 south to Exit 221 (Jonesboro Rd/Lovejoy)
Turn right (west) onto Jonesboro Rd.
Continue 5 miles on Jonesboro Rd.
Turn Left onto Babbs Mill Rd.
Nash Farm Battlefield Park is on right
Parking is 100m ahead on right
Two kilometer grass loop with challenging hills; good footing; course crosses gravel path numerous times. Venue is on a historic Civil War battlefield site.
- Runners, please run all the way through the chute. This event will use chip timing system.
- Each athlete will have a chip entered into competition that matches his or her assigned race number. Please have your athletes zip tie the chip to their shoelaces securely.
- Coaches are responsible for returning their athletes’ issued timing chips
- There will be a timing chip “turn-in” table near the awards tent
- Ensure all timing chips assigned to your athletes are returned by the end of the race
- Coaches will be charged $20.00 per each timing chip not returned