Georgia State University Athletic Association
Bleed Blue Rewards Program
To participate in this Georgia State University Athletic Association Bleed Blue Rewards Program, you must agree to and abide by these Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS AND A VALID E-MAIL ACCOUNT REQUIRED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Eligibility: The Georgia State University Athletic Association, Inc. (also referred to as “Sponsor”) Bleed Blue Rewards Program (also referred to as “Program”) is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc. (also referred to as “Facebook”), Twitter Inc. (also referred to as “Twitter”), Foursquare, Inc. (also referred to as ‘Foursquare”), or Instagram, LLC (also referred to as “Instagram”). Any information provided shall be sent to Sponsor and not Facebook, Twitter, or Foursquare.
1. Program Entry: The Program begins on or about 11:00:01 a.m. (“EST”) on August 15, 2013 (“Contest Start Date”) and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (“EST”) on June 30, 2014 (“Contest End Date”). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for this Program.
Step 1 — Register at http://www.bleedbluerewards.com (“Website”) by creating a user profile (username and valid email address are required). You acknowledge that such registration is completely voluntary and you accept full responsibility for the information provided during the registration process, including acceptance of any third parties’ terms of service (including, but not limited to, those terms and conditions of Website). Completing the registration process confirms your express acknowledgement that you have read, understood, and accepted to be bound by these Official Rules. Entries received from individuals who are duly enrolled students between Contest Start Date and Contest End Date shall be deemed “student entries.” All other entries shall be considered “non-student entries.”
Step 2 — Bleed Blue! Follow the social media directions set forth at the Website and accumulate points to be redeemed for prizes (as described below). Points may be provided by engaging in such activities as “following” certain pages on Facebook, utilizing specific “hashtag handles” on Twitter, “checking in” to various locations on Foursquare, or “posting pictures” on Instagram. Accumulate as many points as possible between the Contest Start Date and Contest End Date to obtain the prizes set forth below.
By registering on the Website, you consent to receive promotional e-mails, newsletters, and membership appeals from the Sponsor, and you also consent to receive promotional e-mails from Sponsor’s affinity partners. Consenting to receive promotional e-mails, newsletters, and membership appeals from the Sponsor and affinity partners of the Sponsor does not improve your chances of winning.
Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, incomplete, or misdirected entries. Proof of submission of an entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same. All entries must be received by Contest End Date. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged. By entering this Program, each entrant agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Program.
2. Eligibility: The Program is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and other U.S. Territories, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Georgia State University, Georgia State University Athletic Association, Georgia State University Foundation, Georgia State University Alumni Association, and Georgia State University Research Foundation employees and their immediate family members, consultants, sub-contractors, suppliers, distributors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, grandchildren, step-grandchildren, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three consecutive months a year, whether related or not. People considered recruitable student-athletes may not be eligible to win certain prizes due to the policies and procedures of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (“NCAA”).
Grand Prizes (for the person from each category with the respective highest number of points accumulated between the Contest Start Date and the Contest End Date):
Student Grand Prize (1 Winner) – ($600 Value):
One (1) student Program winner shall receive one (1) Microsoft Xbox Gaming System and one (1) signed copy by Head Coach Trent Miles of NCAA Football 2014. The Xbox System may be either a Microsoft Xbox One or Xbox 360 at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor.
Non-Student Grand Prize (1 Winner) – ($600 Value):
One (1) non-student Program winner shall receive two (2) Football season tickets to the Georgia State University 2014 Football season, one (1) Apple iPad Mini, and one (1) signed sports ball by an Georgia State University Head Coach of the winner’s choice. Each football ticket will admit one (1) person into the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, Georgia, and provide one assigned seat for such ticket holder. The two tickets will be in adjacent seats at such location within the stadium as the Sponsor may choose in its sole and absolute discretion. Admission will require compliance with all Georgia Dome rules applicable at such time. Sponsor shall have the sole and absolute discretion to select the specification of the Apple iPad Mini.
Student Second Place Prize (1 Winner) – ($400 Value):
One (1) student Program second place winner shall receive one (1) Amazon Kindle Fire HD and one (1) $100 book gift card to be used at the Georgia State University Bookstore. All such prizes shall be further subject to certain restrictions and any additional terms and conditions set forth by the Georgia State University Bookstore. Sponsor shall have the sole and absolute discretion to select the specification of the Amazon Kindle Fire HD.
Non-Student Second Place Prize (1 Winner) – ($400 Value):
One (1) non-student Program second place winner shall receive one (1) Apple iPad Mini. Sponsor shall have the sole and absolute discretion to select the specification of the Apple iPad Mini.
Student Third Place Prize (1 Winner) – ($250 Value):
One (1) student Program third place winner shall receive one (1) $250 book gift card to be used at the Georgia State University Bookstore. Such prize shall be further subject to certain restrictions and subject to any additional terms and conditions set forth by the Georgia State University Bookstore.
Non-Student Third Place Prize (1 Winner) – ($250 Value):
One (1) non-student Program winner shall receive two (2) Football season tickets to the Georgia State University 2014 Football season and one (1) fifty dollar ($50) gift card to the Official Online Athletics Store. Each football ticket will admit one (1) person into the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, GA and provide one assigned seat for such ticket holder. The two tickets will be in adjacent seats at such location within the stadium as the Sponsor may choose in its sole and absolute discretion. Admission will require compliance with all Georgia Dome rules applicable at such time. Such prizes shall be further subject to certain restrictions and subject to any additional terms and conditions set forth by the Official Online Athletics Store.
For individuals – students and non-students – who accumulate the following point levels shall receive the following prizes (limit one per person and subject to availability):
50,000 Points | One Prize in the “Anything $5 or Under” Category listed on the Website
100,000 Points | One Prize in the “Anything $10 or Under” Category listed on the Website
125,000 Points | One Prize in the “Anything $25 or Under” Category listed on the Website
250,000 Points | One Prize in the “Anything $50 or Under” Category listed on the Website
500,000 Points | One Prize in the “Anything $100 or Under” Category listed on the Website
1,250,000 Points | One Prize in the “Anything $200 or Under” Category listed on the Website
All costs and expenses not specifically mentioned above are not included as prizes and are the sole responsibility of the winner. The prize may not be sold, traded, transferred, assigned, refunded, exchanged, commissioned or redeemed for cash value, or rescheduled to dates other than as set forth above. Prize elements may not be substituted and are non-commissionable. However, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. All benefits and payments are personal to the winner and are not redeemable for cash and neither assignable nor transferable. LIMIT ONE PRIZE PER PERSON/FAMILY/HOUSEHOLD.
Prize elements may be subject to additional restrictions. Any portion of a prize not accepted or used by a winner will be forfeited, and the Releases (as hereinafter defined) shall not be responsible for any inability of winner to accept or use any portion of the prize for any reason. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received prior to Contest End Date. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner, who must report the actual retail value of the prize on his/her income tax return(s). Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 reporting the Sponsor’s good faith determination of the retail value of the prize.
4. Validation/Winner Selection: Non-Grand Prize winners may pick up their selected prizes upon notice from Sponsor. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded to the entrant who has accumulated the highest point total from either the “student” or “non-student” division. One (1) Grand Prize second place prize will be awarded to the entrant who has accumulated the second highest point total from the “student” or “non-student” division. One (1) Grand Prize third place prize will be awarded to the entrant who has accumulated the third highest point total from the “student” or “non-student” division. All Grand Prizes are listed above. Grand Prize winners will be determined no later than July 1, 2013 from among all eligible entries received. In the event of a tie for the Grand Prize winners, eligible Grand Prize winners will be those who had more “check-ins” through Foursquare between Contest Start Date and Contest End Date. A potential winner will be notified by e-mail and will be required to sign and return within 48 hours of receipt legal documentation required by Sponsor. In signing the document(s), the winner will grant to Sponsor or its affiliated entities the right (but not the obligation) to photograph and/or videotape him/her; such photograph and/or videotape may be used, in whole or in part, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, as part of a video or distribution in any other media and/or technologies of the Sponsor or another or for promotional purposes by Sponsor (for no additional compensation). If a potential winner does not reply to such notification within 24 hours, an e-mail notification is undeliverable after up to three attempts, and/or the legal documentation required by Sponsor or Administrator is not signed and returned to Sponsor within 48 hours, then winner will be disqualified. The guest of each winner (if a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) must sign a Release and Indemnification and a Publicity Release (where allowed by law), prior to issuance of the prize. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any participant, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting e-mail account. “Authorized holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. If for any reason the prize is not claimed or a winner is disqualified, then an alternate potential winner of the prize may be selected (time permitting) in a random drawing from remaining eligible entries received.
If the Program is not capable of running as planned for any reason including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, human error, technical failure, laws and regulations, or other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Program (in whole or in part), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the Program or take any other action Sponsor deems necessary or advisable in keeping with the structure and integrity of the Program including, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, selecting a winner from all eligible Entries received prior to the action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on http://www.bleedbluerewards.com. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Administrator for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof, including, but not limited to, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation in or downloading any materials from this Program. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify from participating in this Program any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a manner disruptive or abusive of the Program. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing errors appearing in these Official Rules or related Program materials
Entrants further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Program and/or prevent others from using the Program. Submission of an Entry is acknowledgement of, and agreement to be bound by, all terms and conditions of this Program. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM VIOLATES CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW AND MAY DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT.
5. Additional Terms: By entering the Program, each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the Georgia State University Athletic Association, Inc., the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia by and on behalf of Georgia State University, the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia, the Georgia State University Foundation, Inc., the Georgia State University Research Foundation, Inc., the Georgia State University Alumni Association, Inc., Facebook, Inc., Twitter Inc., Foursquare, Inc., Instagram, LLC, and each of their respective related, parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Releasees”), from any and all claims and liabilities arising from or relating to entrant’s participation in the Program or any Program related activity and/or entrant’s acceptance, use, or misuse of the prize or any part thereof. By entering, each entrant further agrees that the Releasees have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or law, with respect to the prize, including without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. By entering and if a winner, winner grants Sponsor and its licensees and assigns the right to use his/her name, voice, likeness, biographical information and performance for programming, advertising, and promotional purposes, in any manner in any media and/or technologies throughout the world in perpetuity without further compensation. However, Sponsor shall not have any obligation to film, use or air winner’s appearance and any such use shall be in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Disputes/Choice Of Law: Except where prohibited, and subject to the release and waiver of claims provision herein, entrants: (1) agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Program, or the determination of the winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively before the state courts of Fulton County, Georgia, and (2) waive any right to seek or obtain injunctive or other equitable relief, and (3) agree that any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering Program, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (4) agree that under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Sponsor and Administrator in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine of Georgia or any other jurisdiction, and all proceedings shall take place in the state courts of Fulton County, Georgia.
7. Sponsor: Georgia State University Athletic Association, Inc., 125 Decatur Street, Atlanta, Georgia, 30303.
8. Prize Suppliers: Georgia State University Athletic Association, Inc., 125 Decatur Street, Atlanta, Georgia, 30303.
9. Name of Prize Winner: For the name of the prize winners, available after August 1, 2014, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Georgia State University Athletic Association, Inc., Attn: Isaac Fullard, 125 Decatur Street, Atlanta, Georgia, 30303. Requests received after August 31, 2014 will not be honored.