­Philadelphia, Pa.-Drexel held Georgia State without a field goal for nearly 14 minutes en route to a 68-57 win at the Daskalakis Athletic Center on Saturday afternoon. The loss snapped Georgia State’s four-game winning streak.

Reigning CAA co-Player of the Week Manny Atkins led the Panthers with his first career double-double, scoring 15 points and grabbing 10 rebounds, going a perfect 8-of-8 from the free throw line.

Despite shooting just 27.7 percent from the floor, Georgia State (10-12, 5-4 CAA) hit an impressive 25-of-29 from the free throw line to stay in the game after making just four field goals in the opening half.

Drexel (8-11, 4-3 CAA) was led by All-CAA honoree Damion Lee who scored 20 points, hitting four three-pointers, including a pair that pushed the Dragons lead to double-digits in the second half after the Panthers had cut it to three with 10 minutes to play.

“Unfortunately, we played like a team playing its fifth game in 11 days today,” commented head coach Ron Hunter. “Although I am disappointed with the loss, I am proud that our guys continued to fight. Bruiser (Flint) had his team ready to play today and them came out and played Drexel basketball.

“I told our guys after the game to put this game out of their minds. Let’s get home, regroup and get ready to go to Boston on Tuesday to face a very good Northeastern team.”

Junior Devonta White added 14 points for the Panthers, while junior Rashaad Richardson added 12, scoring in double digits for the fourth time in the last six games.

The Panthers built an early five-point lead five minutes into the game as Atkins and Richardson each hit three-pointers in the first four minutes.

Drexel then held the Panthers without a field goal for the final 8:35 of the first half and nearly six minutes to start the second half.

GSU hit just four field goals in the opening period, including three three-pointers, finishing 4-of-23 from the floor and 3-of-10 from beyond the arc. The Panthers were saved by going 11-of-12 from the free throw line to start the game.

Drexel closed out the first half leading by five, 27-22, shooting 47.4 percent from the floor.

Trailing by nine with 12:35 to play, Georgia State used a 6-0 run to cut the Dragons lead to three with 10:28 to play.

The Dragons responded a few minutes later with an 8-0 run, including the pair of three-pointers by Lee to take a 54-42 lead with 6:14 to play.

Frantz Massenat added 15 points and, eight assists and five rebounds for Drexel, with Derrick Thomas coming off the bench to score 14.

Drexel limited GSU freshman R.J. Hunter to eight points on 1-of-9 shooting, going a perfect 6-of-6 from the free throw line.

The Dragons finished the game 21-of-22 from the line, shooting 45.5 percent from the floor and outrebounding the Panthers 33-26.

Georgia State will return to the road in Boston on Wednesday taking on first place Northeastern at 7 p.m. The Panthers return home next Saturday facing Old Dominion in the Sports Arena at 2 p.m.