The goal is to garner support through a contract (“pledge”) system that challenges each student that signs up to attend a minimum of 10 home games to help reach the 10,000 goal and make the GSU Sports Arena one of the toughest places to play in college basketball. Students will sign-up at various events from November 1, 2012 until the November 26, 2012 game against East Carolina, the last game to sign up and still attend 10 games.
Students can sign-up at the following events:
- Tuesday/Thursday Plaza table (November 1-15)
- Basketball – Panther Prowl (November 9)
- Panther Nation at Atlantic Station (November 1)
- All home basketball games leading up to November 26th (Outdoor table, Concourse Table)
- Residence Life Night (November 26)
- Final Football Game – Concourse Table and Tents (November 3)
- Panther Mania Tailgate – Deb Robbe (November 4)
- Remote set up at Dorms on Game Days leading up to November 26
The first 1000 students to sign-up will receive one of the following: a t-shirt, hoodie, sling bag, or be entered for a chance to win up to $10,000 throughout the season. If the group hits the goal of 10,000 attendees by Feb. 13, every member will be invited to a party to celebrate at the final home game of the season against Northeastern on Feb. 27.