Are you interested in trying out for the Georgia State men's golf team? Here is the information that needs to be followed and the steps that need to be taken to give yourself a chance to compete on a squad that has won six conference championships in the last 14 years and made four appearances in the NCAA Championships.
- What: Georgia State University Men's Golf Walk-on Try-outs
- When: TBA
- Where: Berkeley Hills Country Club
- Cost: $75 (course fees)
- Qualifying Criteria: TBA
- Contact Assistant Coach Jared Cagle at email@example.com or (404) 413-4065 to register.
- Download, complete and submit Sport Medicine's Walk-On Checklist to Head Athletic Trainer, Jessica Peters at firstname.lastname@example.org. Documents may also be dropped off to Jessica Peters in the Sport Medicine department located on campus.
- All questions pertaining to these forms should be directed to Head Athletic Trainer Jessica Peters (Office: 404-413-4038 / email@example.com.
- Download, complete in order and submit Georgia State University's Walk-on Student's Clearance Form to the Compliance department.
- All documents must be completed and submitted prior to August 20th.