Click here to request more information
The Corporate Ticket Package allows a unique means for businesses looking to entertain clients, reward employees or business associates, while supporting Georgia State.
These Corporate Ticket packages include priority season tickets for both football and basketball, offer exclusive access to athletic facilities and events, as well as proven company recognition opportunities as a GSU ticket partner.
Georgia State, the second-largest university in the state with more than 32,000 students, also has more than 100,000 alumni in the state, making the school's footprints and influence large.
GSU Corporate Ticket Packages Include:
- Priority Sideline Football Season Tickets in the world-class Georgia Dome
- Reserved Parking and Tailgating Area for Football games
- Highly-sought pregame Sideline Passes for Select Home Games
- Access to the posh Verizon Wireless Club Lounge in the Georgia Dome
- Lower level Men's and Women's Basketball Season Tickets
- Pregame "Chalk Talks" with upbeat Basketball Head Coach Ron Hunter
- Reserved "Group Tickets" for Select Football and Basketball Home Games
- In-Game Video Board Recognition
- Company Recognition on Gameday Central
- Company Recognition in Gameday Program
- Exclusive Behind the Scenes Tours of GSU Athletic Facilities
Georgia State's economic impact on the metro area has tripled in the last decade and its effect has reached $1.4 billion in a fiscal year. The rapidly growing research university in downtown also employs more than 1,100 faculty to challenge and prepare the 32,000 students. Drawing from the large metro populations, many students come from families in the area and choose to seek careers in this area. A survey indicated that GSU has more CEO's and Presidents of Georgia companies than any institution in the state thanks to one of the strongest business schools, masters and undergraduate, in the country.
The Athletics program has risen along with the university. With the rise to FBS status, the Panthers' attendance is expected to continue to grow as the team builds a championship and bowl contender.
The basketball programs continue to rise, with the men's basketball team winning the Sun Belt regular-season title in 2014. The women's program has earned four postseason bids and produced four 20-win seasons since 2000.
For more information on GSU Corporate Ticket Packages, please contact Michael Watson at (404) 413-4014 or email@example.com.