Opportunity is knocking, but the door is closing soon.
Georgia State football is providing a one-week window of opportunity to capitalize on a free trip to the Alabama football game on Saturday, Oct. 5. This opportunity is also to take advantage of home season ticket prices before the increase takes effect on April 1.
Anyone who has already purchased or renewed season tickets will be automatically entered into the drawing. However, anyone who purchases by Friday, March 22nd at 5:00 p.m., will also be entered to win this fantastic prize!”
The trip to the defending national champion Crimson Tide’s Bryant-Denny Stadium on Oct. 5 includes two seats on the charter bus, food, giveways, special prizes and then two game tickets in the lower level with the GSU seating. That’s a minimum $200 value for the two seats and trip.
New Georgia State head coach Trent Miles and his new staff will be installing their systems in the spring practices that start March 27 and lead to the Spring Game on April 20.
Season tickets for the seven-game home season in the Georgia Dome start as low as $50, or as low as $85 for sideline tickets and as little as $125 for the literal 40-50 yard-line section of seating. But, prices will go up on April 1.
This exciting season is GSU’s inaugural FBS (Bowl Subdivision) year and first year in the Sun Belt Conference. GSU fans will be treated to these seven opponents:
- Samford – Coached by former Heisman winner Pat Sullivan and 7-4 last season
- Chattanooga – The nearby Mocs were 6-5 in the SoCon and a 100-plus year program
- Jacksonville State – The always-tough FCS Gamecocks were 6-5 last year and played at the Georgia Dome in GSU’s inaugural season, a thrilling OT game
- Sun Belt power Troy – Coached by Larry Blakeney with 15 winning seasons, with national votes and recognition and NFL players like DeMarcus Ware
- Sun Belt force Western Kentucky – New coach and former Falcon mentor Bobby Petrino will get the headlines, but WKU played in a bowl in Detroit and had seven wins last year
- Sun Belt tough guy Louisiana-Lafayette – The Ragin’ Cajuns of Coach Mark Hudspeth are back-to-back champs of the New Orleans Bowl with a 9-4 record last year
- Sun Belt newcomer South Alabama – The growing program like GSU is coached by former Alabama star Joey Jones and has become a rival of GSU in the early years
Fans can purchase season tickets or enter the promotional drawing by calling 866-GA-STATE. No purchase is necessary. Limit one entry per person or per season ticket purchased. Click here for contest rules.