Games 26-27 at Troy | Troy, Ala. | March 18 | 2 and 4 p.m. ET
Game 28 at Troy | Troy, Ala. | March 19 | 1 p.m. ET
Georgia State Panthers
Overall: 16-9 Sun Belt: 3-0
H: 5-5 A: 1-2 N: 6-0
Streak: W3 Last 10: 6-4
Overall: 13-14 Sun Belt: 1-2
H: 7-4 A: 2-5 N: 4-5
Streak: W1 Last 10: 3-7
All Time: 19-32
Last Meeting: 2016
Live stats available on GeorgiaStateSports.com and on the mobile app.
• Georgia State swept South Alabama to open conference play last weekend. It's the second time in the last three seasons GSU has started Sun Belt play 3-0.
• The Panthers visit Troy this weekend for a three-game Sun Belt series.
• Georgia State has won three straight against the Trojans including a win in the conference tournament last season.
• Ivie Drake leads GSU in hitting with a .354 average and .512 OBP. Kensey Caldwell leads the team in RBI with 20.
• Kensey Caldwell ranks 10th in the country and first in the Sun Belt with 10 doubles on the season.
• Georgia State currently ranks 13th in the country with a .978 fielding percentage.
• Following two impressive outings last weekend versus South Alabama, Peyton Worsham leads the pitching staff with a 0.94 ERA.
• Georgia State has played four extra inning games this season, going 3-1 in those contests.
• Junior Ivie Drake hit her 39th career home run on Feb. 24 to break the GSU home run record.
• Ivie Drake was named to every major preseason Top 50 list including Flo Softball, D1 Softball and USA Softball.
• Ivie Drake, Mandy Blackwell and Megan Litumbe were named preseason All-Sun Belt. Only Louisiana had more players named to the team.
• Georgia State was voted to finish fourth in the Sun Belt this season.