Game 45 at No. 22 Georgia | Athens, Ga. | April 19 | 6 p.m.
Georgia State Panthers
Overall: 28-16 Sun Belt: 13-5
H: 11-6 A: 8-9 N: 9-1
Streak: W1 Last 10: 5-5
No. 22 Georgia Bulldogs
Overall: 29-15 SEC: 3-12
H: 22-6 A: 1-6 N: 6-3
Streak: L1 Last 10: 2-8
All Time: 4-12
Last Meeting: 2016
Live audio and stats available on GeorgiaStateSports.com and the GSU Athletics mobile app.
• Georgia State begins a stretch of four-straight games versus ranked opponents when it takes on No. 22 Georgia Wednesday in Athens.
• The Panthers are coming off a series win at Coastal Carolina as GSU took two of three from the Chanticleers.
• Morgan Brown is hitting a team-best .360 as the leadoff hitter for GSU. Her 58 hits is first in the conference and 17th in country.
• Megan Litumbe leads the Panthers in long balls with 12 home runs. Nine of those 10 have come in the last 15 games.
• Kensey Caldwell leads the Sun Belt in doubles per game this season and has 13 total.
• Litumbe leads GSU with 40 RBI and Caldwell is second on the team with 39.
• The Panthers own the second best fielding percentage in the Sun Belt at .972.
• Georgia State averages 5.45 runs per game to rank second in the conference.
• The Panthers are hitting .297 as a team which is second best in the Sun Belt.
• Kinsley Jennings leads the GSU pitching staff with a 14-7 record and 2.32 ERA.
• Georgia State has played seven extra inning games this season, going 5-2 in those contests.
• When leading after four innings this season, Georgia State is 21-1. The Panthers are 20-2 when they score first and 14-1 when they score in the first inning.
• Transfer junior Kinsley Jennings was named the Sun Belt Pitcher of the Week (April 4) after shutting down Texas State and Georgia Tech to go 3-0 on the week.
• Freshman Peyton Worsham was named the Sun Belt Pitcher of the Week (March 14) after going 2-0 in two starts against South Alabama. In Game 1 of that series, Worsham came just one strike away from a no-hitter.
• Junior Ivie Drake hit her 39th career home run on Feb. 24 to break the GSU home run record. Megan Litumbe caught Drake and took the home run lead on April 14 at Coastal Carolina.
• Ivie Drake was named to every major preseason Top 50 list including Flo Softball, D1 Softball and USA Softball.
• Ivie Drake, Mandy Blackwell and Megan Litumbe were named preseason All-Sun Belt. Only Louisiana had more players named to the team.
• Georgia State was voted to finish fourth in the Sun Belt this season.
• Kensey Caldwell has 150 career RBI to rank fourth in GSU history. Callie Alford holds the record with 170 RBI. Ivie Drake is fifth on the list with 140 RBI.
• Megan Litumbe is Georgia State's all-time home run leader with 43. Ivie Drake is second in school history with 42.
• Kensey Caldwell is second in GSU history in career doubles with 48. Corrie Roberts holds the record with 68.