Game 24: GEORGIA STATE (5-18, 1-11 SBC) vs. ULM (4-18, 1-10 SBC)
Feb. 10, 12 p.m. • GSU Sports Arena • Atlanta, Ga.
TV: ESPN3 • Radio: 1340 The Fan 3 / 103.7 FM
• Georgia State hosts ULM Saturday at the GSU Sports Arena. The game will be GSU’s annual Play 4 Kay Pink Game.
• Georgia State is 4-0 all-time at home against the Warhawks.
• GSU won the most recent meeting 87-35, the largest margin of victory for GSU since 2002. K.K. Williams scored 10 points and had three steals in the win.
• Kierra Henry is averaging a team-best 14.0 points per game. She has scored double-digit points in 17 games this season.
• Georgia State is shooting an impressive 74.4% from the free throw line this season which ranks first in the Sun Belt.
• The Panthers rank 15th in the country with 360 free throws made. That mark is tops in the Sun Belt.
• GSU ranks fourth in the Sun Belt in steals per game with 8.3. Madison Newby is third in the conference with 2.10 steals per contest.
• Kierra Henry scored 28 points at Troy earlier this season. It was the most points scored by a Panther since Kelcey Roegiers scored 33 in 2007.
• The Panthers had a challenging start to the season, facing Florida, No. 4 Mississippi State
Each year we play in a #Play4Kay game to support the Kay Yow Foundation in their efforts to fight and bring awareness to female cancers. These are the games where teams and spectators are all encouraged to wear pink to show their support
If you wish to donate to the Kay Yow Foundation, please visit our fundraising page by clicking HERE.
If you would like to learn more about the Kay Yow Foundation, Coach Kay Yow, where your donation goes, etc., please click HERE.