Georgia State (13-10, 0-0) vs. Kennesaw State (14-8, 0-0)
Wednesday, March 14 | Kennesaw, Ga. | 6 p.m.
The Game can be seen on ESPN3/WatchESPN
Live stats will be available through GeorgiaStateSports.com.
Georgia State: 13-10 Overall, 0-0 Sun Belt (7-2 Home, 0-3 Away, 6-5 Neutral)
Kennesaw State: 14-8 Overall, 0-0 Atlantic Sun (12-4 Home, 0-1 Away, 2-3 Neutral)
- Georgia State visits Kennesaw State Wednesday for a midweek meeting. The Panthers and Owls will play twice this season as KSU will visit GSU on April 18.
- Georgia State is 6-2 over the last eight games.
- GSU and KSU played four times last season with the Owls coming out on top the final three times. All four contests were close with the combined scores coming out to 18-16 in favor of KSU.
- Georgia State started Sun Belt play last weekend at home, falling twice to Texas State who was picked to finish first in the preseason poll.
- Ivie Drake is second in the country and leads the Sun Belt in doubles. She also leads the conference in RBI, slugging %, and total bases. Drake is second in batting average and hits. Drake ranks 13th in the NCAA D-I with 29 RBI.
- Reagan Morgan has the fourth most hits in the Sun Belt and is tied for second in runs scored.
- As a team, Georgia State ranks second in the Sun Belt in batting average, fielding %, and scoring and is third in slugging % and third in doubles per game.
- Megan Litumbe and Ivie Drake have hit a combined 108 career home runs, more than any other active pair of teammates in NCAA Division I.
- Megan Litumbe ranks fourth among active players in NCAA Division I with 57 career home runs. Ivie Drake’s 51 home runs rank sixth.
- Reagan Morgan was named the Sun Belt Player of the Week on March 6 after hitting .857 with one home run, four RBI and eight runs scored. She was also honored at the College Sports Madness Sun Belt Player of the Week.
- The Panthers started the season a perfect 7-0 start at home. It was the best home start since GSU since the Panthers started 10-0 in 2015.
- The Panthers had two players named to the preseason All-Sun Belt squad in redshirt senior Megan Litumbe and senior Ivie Drake.
- Head coach Roger Kincaid enters his eighth season as head coach for the Panthers. Kincaid has a career record of 260-177. GSU has won at least 30 games each season that Kincaid has been
- All 20 players on GSU’s active roster this season are from the state of Georgia.
- The Panthers will play 25 home contests in 2018. Texas State and Louisiana, the only two teams picked ahead of GSU in the preseason Sun Belt poll, will both visit the Bob Heck Softball Complex during Sun Belt play this year.