- 2015 NFCA South All-Region third team – 3B
- 2015 First Team All-Sun Belt – 3B
- 2015 Senior CLASS Award Second-Team All-American
- 2015 Senior CLASS Award Finalist
- 2014 Second Team All-Sun Belt – C
- 2014 Preseason All-Sun Belt team – C, 3B
- 2013 NFCA All-Region second team – C
- 2013 All-CAA Second Team – C
- 2012 NFCA All-Region second team – C
- 2012 All-CAA second team – 1B
- 2012 CAA All-Rookie team
- CAA Rookie of the Week, April 2, 2012
Georgia State Records
- 1st – Career – RBI: 170
- 1st – Career – Home runs: 38
- 3rd – Career – Walks: 105
- t-3rd – Career – Doubles: 43
- t-3rd – Career – Runs Scored: 148
- 5th – Career – Hits: 220
- t-8th – Career – Batting Average: .324
- 2nd – Single Season – Runs Scored: 57 (2015)
- t-4th – Single Season – Home Runs: 15 (2015)
- 5th – Single Season – RBI: 58 (2015)
- 5th – Single Season – Slugging Percentage: .709 (2015)
- t-7th – Single Season – Hits: 68 (2015)
- 8th - Single Season - RBI - 44 (2013)
- t-8th – Single Season – Doubles:14 (2015)
- 9th – Single Season – Batting Average: .374 (2015)
- t-9th – Single Season – RBI: 43 (2012)
- t-10th – Single Season – Home Runs: 10 (2013)
- 2015 Capital One Academic All-American third team
- 2015 CoSIDA Academic All-District 4 team
- Spring 2015 Dean’s List
- Fall 2014 Dean’s List
- Spring 2014 Dean’s List
- Fall 2013 President’s List
- Spring 2013 Dean’s List
- Fall 2012 President’s List
- Spring 2012 Athletic Director’s Honor Roll
- Fall 2011 Dean’s List
2015: Voted to the NFCA South All-Region third team and named first team All-Sun Belt at third base … CoSIDA Capital One Academic All-American third-team selection and voted to Academic All-District 4 team ... Started every game this season with all but five coming at the hot corner … Finished tied for second in hits, tied for third in home runs and third on team in batting average, on-base percentage, RBI, runs scored and doubles …. Established career highs in batting average, hits, runs scored & home runs with career low in strikeouts … This year became the GSU career home run and RBI leader and is third in career walks, runs scored and doubles ... In Sun Belt standings, was second in hits, third in runs scored, fifth in RBI and fifth total bases … Finished with 19 multi-hit games including one with four, three with three and 15 with two … Also recorded fifteen games with two or more RBI … In four games of the Panther Invitational, she blasted four home runs, drove in 10 and scored six times … Recorded a season-high six RBI in Game 1 win over Troy on four hits, including two doubles, a homer and two runs scored … In a doubleheader against Tennessee Tech she drove in six runs and scored three times … She hit a triple and a home run in the second game to finish with four RBI.
2014: Selected to the All-Sun Belt second team as a catcher … Started all 55 games she played in this year, including 40 starts behind the plate … Finished with a .302 batting average and was second on the team with nine doubles … Was third on the team in hits, fifth in RBI and third in walks … Hit six home runs and now has 23 in her career which is tied for sixth all-time at GSU … Third on the team with 13 multiple hit games ... Blasted a grand slam against Bowling Green, drove in three runs with a homer at Georgia Tech and drove in a pair of runs against Mercer, UT Arlington, Texas State and UL Monroe … Went 2-for-2 with a double in a 2-1 road win over No. 19 South Alabama … Finished 2-for-4 with a run scored and a double in a 4-2 upset win at No. 13 Georgia … Had two hits, two runs scored and two RBI in 14-4 win at UL Monroe.
2013: Named to both the NFCA All-Region second team and the All-CAA second team for a second consecutive season ... Lead the team with 44 RBI, 93 total bases and a .560 slugging percentage ... That stands as the sixth-most RBI in a single season and the ninth-best slugging percentage ... Second on the team with 10 home runs, which is also tied for the fourth-most in a single-season ... Compiled a team-leading streak of 25 games reaching base safely ... Started all 55 games during the season at either catcher or third base ... Drove in five runs against UNCW and four against Western Michigan ... Recorded 15 multi-hit games and 11 multi-RBI games.
2012: Capped off an impressive rookie season by being named to the NFCA All-Region second team, All-CAA second team and CAA All-Rookie team ... One CAA Rookie of the Week on April 2 ... Started all 52 games at either catcher, designated player or third base ... Led the team with in RBI (43), doubles (13) total bases (80), slugging pct. (.494) and tied in hits (46) and walks (27) ... Hit a two-run home run in her first collegiate game vs. Longwood ... Had three walks and two RBI in the 9-6 comeback win over Campbell ... Struck for eight RBIs and two home-runs in the series sweep over Towson ... Notched a two-RBI single in the historic 5-1 win over No. 2 Alabama ... In the CAA tournament, recorded three hits, two RBI and two runs scored in four games.
Prep: Attended Heritage High School in Conyers, Ga. ... Coached by former GSU assistant coach Dickie Hightower ... Lettered four years and played catcher, third base and shortstop ... Four-time All-Region selection and a three-time All-State selection ... Named the Region 8-AAA Player of the Year in 2009 and 2010 ... Lettered four years on the varsity tennis team and went to the state final four in 2009 ... Wendy’s High School Heisman, her senior class vice president and a member of the Key Club.
Personal: Born April 16, 1993 in Atlanta, Ga. ... Parents are Dan and Teresa Alford ... Older brother Corey played football at Georgia Tech while her younger brother Chase currently plays football for the Yellow Jackets ... Lists tennis, wakeboarding and snowboarding as her hobbies ... Majoring in finance.