2017-18 Georgia State Track & Field Try Out/Walk-On Information
Tryouts for the GSU Track & Field will be held in October 2017.
Additional information will be provided at the beginning of the Fall semester.
Anyone interested in the tryout must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a current GSU student (enrolled in at least 12 credit hours for Fall semester at the Downtown campus)
- Must be registered with the NCAA Eligibility Center: www.eligibilitycenter.org
- Practice times for Fall semester are: Monday – Friday 11:00am to 3:00pm
- (try your best to schedule Fall semester classes around this time)
Roster spots on the team are limited.
Preference will be given to those who:
- Meet the posted GSU Team Performance Standards
- Excel academically
Meeting the above criteria does not guarantee a spot on the team.
Georgia State University track & field is highly competitive and competes at the NCAA Division I level in the Sun Belt Conference.