The Georgia State softball program will hold Walk-on tryouts on Thursday, Sept. 13th at 6:00 p.m. at the Robert E. Heck Softball Complex in Panthersville.
Thursday, Sept. 13
Robert E. Heck Softball Complex
2401 Wildcat Road
Decatur, Ga. 30034
The following items need to be completed and submitted by Tuesday, Sept. 12, 2012 for the softball staff to review. Both forms are attached to this article.
1. Medical Forms
2. Walk-On Compliance Tryout Review Form from GSU Compliance Office
Walk-On Compliance Review form for walk-ons is to be completed by the student prior to any practice.
Signatures needed from:
- The coach
- Compliance Officer (GSU Sports Arena Room 151 or 152)
- Head Trainer (GSU medical staff); GSU Athletic Room
- Student-athlete development
For Compliance questions please contact Jay Bresnahan at: email@example.com
For Sports Medicine questions please contact Jessica Hemsley at firstname.lastname@example.org
All other questions can be directed to Assistant Softball Coach Todd Downes at email@example.com
Other important information:
• You must be a full-time student enrolled in at least 12 credit hours for Fall 2012.
• If you are a transfer (regardless if you competed or not), you will need to obtain a release from your previous institution, which needs to be submitted to our compliance office prior to try outs
• All team tryout selections and cuts are subjective to Coaches’ discretion.