Game 6: GEORGIA STATE (3-2, 0-0 SBC) vs. GEORGIA TECH (5-2, 0-0 ACC)
Dec. 2, 2 p.m. ET • GSU Sports Arena • Atlanta, Ga.
TV: ESPN+ Radio: 94.1 WSTR-HD2/GeorgiaStateSports.com
• Georgia State hosts Georgia Tech Sunday at the Sports Arena.The last time GT played in the Sports Arena was Dec. 16, 2011.
• Separated by just three miles, Georgia State and Georgia Tech have played 37 times.
• Georgia State’s last win over the Yellow Jackets came on Dec. 19, 1998. Five of GSU’s 11 wins in the series have come at home.
• GSU was tied with Middle Tennessee at the end of the third quarter Thursday in Murfreesboro, but the Blue Raiders came out on top 69-54.
• At 16.4 points per game, Jada Lewis ranks fourth in the conference.Walnatia Wright’s 11.0 rebounds per game is second-best in the SBC.
• Shaq Miller-McCray leads the conference with 2.8 blocked shots per contest. Jada Lewis ranks fifth with 2.2 steals per game.
• Head coach Gene Hill got his first win at Georgia State in the season opener against UNCG. The Panthers won 70-63 to begin the Hill era. He is the 10th head coach in program history.
• While the coaching staff is new, the Panthers return 10 players from last season including four starters.
• Veterans K.K.Williams and Kierra Henry have played a combined 171 games in a GSU uniform. Of GSU’s eight seniors this year, Henry and Williams are the two that started their careers at GSU.
• Redshirt sophomore Jada Lewis returns after missing nearly all of last season due to injury. Lewis was honored as the Sun Belt Freshman of theYear for the 2016-17 season.
• GSU will play a challenging non-conference schedule, including hosting Georgia Tech at home and visiting Tallahassee, Fla., to face #11 Florida State.
• All GSU home games will be broadcast live on ESPN+ this season.