Game 15: GEORGIA STATE (4-10, 0-3 SBC) vs. ARKANSAS STATE (7-7, 2-1 SBC)
Jan. 6, 12 p.m.
GSU Sports Arena | Atlanta, Ga.
Television: ESPN3 | Radio: 1340 The Fan 3 / 103.7 FM
• Georgia State continues Sun Belt play Saturday at home as the Arkansas State Red Wolves travel to Atlanta.
• Georgia State is looking for its first Sun Belt win after falling to Little Rock Thursday at the Sports Arena.
• Georgia State made a school record 12 3-pointers last week at Troy, led by Janessa Murphy who made seven long-range baskets in just nine attempts.
• Kierra Henry finished with 17 points Thursday. She has scored double-digit points in 12 of 14 games this season.
• Kierra Henry scored 28 points Sunday at Troy. It was the most points scored by a Panther since Kelcey Roegiers scored 33 in 2007.
• Junior Kierra Henry leads Georgia State in points (214) and assists (58). Shay Fluker is the leading rebounder with 68.
• Georgia State is shooting an impressive 76.4% from the free throw line this season which ranks 16th in NCAA D-I. Kierra Henry leads the team at 85.7% (min. 20 att).
• Sophomores Jada Lewis and Madison Newby were named preseason All-Sun Belt.
• Jada Lewis was the 2016-17 Sun Belt Freshman of the Year and Madison Newby was the 2015-16 SBC Freshman of the Year.
• The Panthers had a challenging start to the season, facing Florida, No. 4 Mississippi State and Georgia Tech on the road for the first three games.
• Head coach Sharon Baldwin has two new members on the staff in Tron Griffin and Jasmine Young. Young played for Baldwin at East Carolina (2005-09).