Game 21: GEORGIA STATE (5-15, 1-8 SBC) at ARKANSAS STATE (10-10, 5-4 SBC)
Feb. 1, 6 p.m. ET• First National Bank Arena • Jonesboro, Ark.
TV: ESPN3 • Radio: 1340 The Fan 3 / 103.7 FM
• Georgia State visits Jonesboro and Little Rock this weekend to face Arkansas State Thursday and Little Rock Saturday.
• GSU is coming off losses to UT Arlington and Texas State last weekend at home.
• Georgia State trailed UTA by as much as 16 Thursday before rallying to send the game to OT. Madison Newby had a double-double with 23 points, 12 assists.
• Kierra Henry is averaging a team-best 14.3 points per game. She has scored double-digit points in 15 of 20 games this season.
• Georgia State is shooting an impressive 74.4% from the free throw line this season which ranks first in the Sun Belt.
• The Panthers rank 20th in the country with 322 free throws made. That mark is tops in the Sun Belt.
• GSU ranks fourth in the Sun Belt in steals per game with 8.8. Madison Newby is fourth in the conference with 1.95 steals per contest.
• Kierra Henry scored 28 points at Troy earlier this season. It was the most points scored by a Panther since Kelcey Roegiers scored 33 in 2007.
• Junior Kierra Henry leads Georgia State in points (276) and assists (70). Francesca Minali is the leading rebounder with 86.
• Sophomores Jada Lewis and Madison Newby were named preseason All-Sun Belt.
• Jada Lewis was the 2016-17 Sun Belt Freshman of the Year and Madison Newby was the 2015-16 SBC Freshman of the Year.
• The Panthers had a challenging start to the season, facing Florida, No. 4 Mississippi State and Georgia Tech on the road for the first three games.