Game 23: GEORGIA STATE (5-17, 1-10 SBC) vs. LOUISIANA (11-11, 6-4 SBC)
Feb. 8, 5 p.m. • GSU Sports Arena • Atlanta, Ga.
TV: ESPN3 • Radio: 1340 The Fan 3 / 103.7 FM
• Georgia State hosts Louisiana and ULM Thursday and Saturday at the GSU Sports Arena. Both games will be broadcasted on ESPN3.
• The Panthers are looking to snap a four-game losing streak. Two of those losses were by single digits including an overtime defeat to UT Arlington.
• Kierra Henry is averaging a team-best 14.0 points per game. She has scored double-digit points in 16 games this season.
• Georgia State is shooting an impressive 74.5% from the free throw line this season which ranks first in the Sun Belt.
• The Panthers rank 16th in the country with 348 free throws made. That mark is tops in the Sun Belt.
• GSU ranks fourth in the Sun Belt in steals per game with 8.5. Madison Newby is third in the conference with 2.10 steals per contest.
• Kierra Henry scored 28 points at Troy earlier this season. It was the most points scored by a Panther since Kelcey Roegiers scored 33 in 2007.
• The Panthers had a challenging start to the season, facing Florida, No. 4 Mississippi State and Georgia Tech on the road for the first three games.