Game 40 at Kennesaw State | Kennesaw, Ga. | April 11 | 6 p.m. ET
Game 41 at No. 5 Auburn | Auburn, Ala. | April 8 | 7 p.m. ET
Georgia State Panthers
Overall: 26-13 Sun Belt: 11-4
H: 11-6 A: 6-6 N: 9-1
Streak: L1 Last 10: 8-2
Kennesaw State Owls
Overall: 28-12 A-SUN: 5-3
H: 18-8 A: 6-4 N: 4-0
Streak: W1 Last 10: 6-4
All Time: 18-16
Last Meeting: 3/22/2017 (W, 6-4)
No. 5 Auburn Tigers
Overall: 33-6 SEC: 8-4
H: 21-3 A: 5-2 N: 7-1
Streak: W1 Last 10: 7-3
All Time: 5-15
Last Meeting: 2016
Tuesday: Video available on ASUN.tv (Free).
Wednesday: Video available on SEC Network+. Fans can watch the game on WatchESPN/ESPN3 with a subscription to the SEC Network.
Live audio and stats available for both games on GeorgiaStateSports.com and GSU mobile app (FREE).
• Georgia State won its fourth Sun Belt series of the year this weekend, taking two of three from UT Arlington.
• The Panthers visit Kennesaw State Tuesday before traveling to Auburn Wednesday to play the No. 5 Tigers.
• Georgia State will be playing a team ranked in the top 5 by a major softball poll for the ninth time in the past tweo seasons.
• Ivie Drake leads GSU in hitting with a .357 average and .500 OBP. Kensey Caldwell and Megan Litumbe are tied for the team RBI lead with 34 each.
• Megan Litumbe leads the Panthers in long balls with nine home runs. Six of those nine have come in the last 10 games.
• Kensey Caldwell has hit 12 doubles so far this season which is 29th most in the country and most in the Sun Belt.
• The Panthers own the second best fielding percentage in the Sun Belt at .972.
• Georgia State averages 5.56 runs per game to rank second in the conference.
• The Panthers are hitting .297 as a team which is second best in the Sun Belt.
• Kinsley Jennings leads the GSU pitching staff with a 12-5 record and 2.10 ERA.
• Georgia State has played seven extra inning games this season, going 5-2 in those contests.
• When leading after four innings this season, Georgia State is 20-1. The Panthers are 18-2 when they score first and 13-1 when they score in the first inning.
• Transfer junior Kinsley Jennings was named the Sun Belt Pitcher of the Week (April 4) after shutting down Texas State and Georgia Tech to go 3-0 on the week.
• Freshman Peyton Worsham was named the Sun Belt Pitcher of the Week (March 14) after going 2-0 in two starts against South Alabama. In Game 1 of that series, Worsham came just one strike away from a no-hitter.
• Junior Ivie Drake hit her 39th career home run on Feb. 24 to break the GSU home run record.
• Ivie Drake was named to every major preseason Top 50 list including Flo Softball, D1 Softball and USA Softball.
• Ivie Drake, Mandy Blackwell and Megan Litumbe were named preseason All-Sun Belt. Only Louisiana had more players named to the team.
• Georgia State was voted to finish fourth in the Sun Belt this season.
• Kensey Caldwell has 145 career RBI to rank fourth in GSU history. Callie Alford holds the record with 170 RBI. Ivie Drake is fifth on the list with 137 RBI.
• Ivie Drake is GSU's career home run leader with 42 long balls. Megan Litumbe is second in school history with 40.
• Kensey Caldwell is tied for second in GSU history in career doubles with 47. Corrie Roberts holds the record with 68.