Game 42 at Coastal Carolina | Conway, S.C. | April 14 | 1 p.m.
Game 43 at Coastal Carolina | Conway, S.C. | April 14 | 3 p.m.
Game 44 at Coastal Carolina | Conway, S.C. | April 15 | 1 p.m.
Georgia State Panthers
Overall: 26-15 Sun Belt: 11-4
H: 11-6 A: 6-8 N: 9-1
Streak: L3 Last 10: 6-4
Coastal Carolina Chanticleers
Overall: 28-13 SBC: 5-7
H: 27-7 A: 1-6 N: 0-0
Streak: W1 Last 10: 6-4
All Time: 4-1
Last Meeting: 2014
Live stats available on GeorgiaStateSports.com and the GSU Athletics mobile app.
• Georgia State looks to snap a three-game losing streak as the Panthers return to conference play this weekend at Coastal Carolina.
• The Panthers dropped two tough midweek contests, losing on a walkoff Tuesday at Kennesaw State and falling 6-3 Wednesday at No. 7 Auburn.
• Ivie Drake leads GSU in hitting with a .375 average and .507 OBP. Kensey Caldwell leads the team with 37 RBI.
• Megan Litumbe leads the Panthers in long balls with 10 home runs. Seven of those 10 have come in the last 12 games. Litumbe's 35 RBI is second on the team.
• Kensey Caldwell leads the Sun Belt in doubles per game this season and has 12 total.
• Morgan Brown leads the conference in hits (55) and is 17th in the NCAA.
• The Panthers own the second best fielding percentage in the Sun Belt at .972.
• Georgia State averages 5.49 runs per game to rank second in the conference.
• The Panthers are hitting .301 as a team which is second best in the Sun Belt.
• Kinsley Jennings leads the GSU pitching staff with a 12-7 record and 2.49 ERA.
• Georgia State has played seven extra inning games this season, going 5-2 in those contests.
• When leading after four innings this season, Georgia State is 20-1. The Panthers are 18-2 when they score first and 13-1 when they score in the first inning.
• Transfer junior Kinsley Jennings was named the Sun Belt Pitcher of the Week (April 4) after shutting down Texas State and Georgia Tech to go 3-0 on the week.
• Freshman Peyton Worsham was named the Sun Belt Pitcher of the Week (March 14) after going 2-0 in two starts against South Alabama. In Game 1 of that series, Worsham came just one strike away from a no-hitter.
• Junior Ivie Drake hit her 39th career home run on Feb. 24 to break the GSU home run record.
• Ivie Drake was named to every major preseason Top 50 list including Flo Softball, D1 Softball and USA Softball.
• Ivie Drake, Mandy Blackwell and Megan Litumbe were named preseason All-Sun Belt. Only Louisiana had more players named to the team.
• Georgia State was voted to finish fourth in the Sun Belt this season.
• Kensey Caldwell has 148 career RBI to rank fourth in GSU history. Callie Alford holds the record with 170 RBI. Ivie Drake is fifth on the list with 140 RBI.
• Ivie Drake is GSU's career home run leader with 42 long balls. Megan Litumbe is second in school history with 41.
• Kensey Caldwell is tied for second in GSU history in career doubles with 47. Corrie Roberts holds the record with 68.